Attention all coaches – please bring BYBA equipment to the shed by Bayside 2 between 6pm and 8pm this Sunday, June 5th.
This is the only time available, so please work among your coaching group to make sure everything gets back.
Thanks for all your hard work this season – the kids appreciate you and so do we!
This weekend, a car was broken into and burglarized during a game. For your security, please remember the following:
- Lock your car
- Never keep anything of value inside.
- If you must leave a valuable item in the car, try to secure it in the trunk.If you have no trunk…hide it as best you can. NOTE: SUV’s and Trucks are often targets because they do not have trunks.
- The biggest targets:
- Cell phones and GPS systems
- Computers or any electronic devices
- Power tools
- Tinted windows do not deter auto burglars as they use specific types of pen lights that see through all types of tinting…
- Be alert and report any and all suspicious person(s) lurking around our fields and parking lot.
Fields open, all games are a go.
For those individuals and teams who were unable to make it to Photo Day, there will be a make-up date on May 14, again at Bayside.
To sign up for the day, please click here, and follow the prompts.
After receiving innumerable requests for BYBA logo apparel, we are pleased to announce that the BYBA’s long-time uniform provider (Primetime Paper) is now offering a variety of BYBA gear — including sweatshirts, pullovers and all-weather jackets — for direct sale to members of the BYBA community. Products are available in both youth and adult sizes, and can be customized with player name or uniform number (additional fee may apply for custom orders).
Please visit http://byba.us/byba-gear/
for more information, including pictures of the available items and ordering instructions.
Photo Day is coming up!
WHEN: Saturday, April 16, 2016
WHERE: Bayside Park
TIME: See attached PDF
HEAD COACHES ONLY:
If your team is unable to attend the photo time assigned and would like to reschedule, click here. Rescheduling is limited based on available photo times, but we will do our best to accommodate.
The league will schedule one Make-up Day for players who missed their team’s photo time or need a retake. To sign-up for Make-up Day, which generally takes place after photos are distributed, click here.
Make your life easier—place your order online!
- Click here to place your order online and enter the Access Code: sm27816
- Value Packages ordered online get FREE PERSONALIZATION
- Remember to print your required Proof of Purchase and bring it to Photo Day
NOTE: Vinyl and other reflective banners will very likely create a glare when photographed. For highest quality photos, vinyl and other reflective banners are not recommended.
Congratulations to Ella Cacciato on being awarded “2015 Umpire of the Year.” She joins Aidan Loftis as this year’s winners in the Mudville division. Ella becomes the first young lady in the BYBA Umpire program to receive this award.
Congratulations to the 14U team who came out Silver Champions in Twin Creeks this weekend. Playing in their first 60/90 tournament, they gave up just seven runs during the competition, and did themselves and BYBA proud!
Another great weekend, featuring a fabulous BYBA tournament for the U8 and U12 teams here in beautiful Burlingame.
Meanwhile, BYBA U14 scored a runner-up trophy in Pleasant Hill, a great result for a team in their first test. Congrats All!