Nick Baylock Burlingame Tournament
The 2017 BYBA tournament will be held on the following dates:
- 8U and 12U: Wednesday, June 14th – Sunday, June 18th
- 14U and 10U: Wednesday June 21nd – Sunday, June 25th
2017 Tournament Brackets/Schedule/Scores:
Click below for 2017 Tournament Rules:
- 2 1/4 Composite or Aluminum
- 2 5/8 Big Barrel (Aluminum Only)
- 8U-10U – NO off speed pitches
- 12U-14U – ALL Pitches allowed
****PLEASE RESPECT THESE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM****
2017 Burlingame tournament application below:
Tournament Information and Registration Form
- Tournament Memo
- Roster Form
- Baseball Bat Policy
- Directions to Burlingame fields
- Menu at Phil’s Snack Shack
REGISTRATION: Any teams interested in participating should contact the BYBA Board Member responsible for the appropriate age division:
- 14U: Tom Russell (email@example.com)
- 12U: Rob Wehmeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10U: Dermott Larkin (email@example.com)
- 8U: JP Lachance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In the event that we are over-subscribed, returning teams will get priority. Please note that the BYBA tournament is not intended for year-around “club” teams.
If you have specific questions regarding a particular division, please contact the appropriate Division Director below.
- The 14U will have one division with 8 teams. Tom Russell (email@example.com) is the director of this tournament division.
- 12U will have two divisions with 8 teams in each. Rob Wehmeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the director of this tournament division.
- 10U will have two divisions with 8 teams in each (A and B Divisions). Dermott Larkin (email@example.com) is the director of both divisions.
- 8U will have one division with 16 teams. JP Lachance (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the director of this tournament division.