Burlingame Colt and Joe D
2018 COLT (16u)
2018 Colt Schedule Click Below
***SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT MUCH NOTIFICATION***
Click below to register for COLT 2018:
$425 for Burlingame residents.
$485 for non residents.
*****SIGN UP HERE*****
PENINSULA COLT LEAGUE – BURLINGAME MULES
PCL RULES FOR ELIGIBLE PLAYERS:
- MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
- MUST BE A BURLINGAME RESIDENT (Hillsborough residents are invited to play as non-residents) (A non-resident outside of Burlingame and Hillsborough can play on the Mules if WE receive a ‘release’ from their residential area team manager).
- MUST BE U-16 BY 4/30… Minimum age is 13…
- There cannot be more than 12 16-year-old players on the roster.
PCL RULES / TEAM DETAILS:
- Roster maximum is 18 players. Roster minimum is 12 players. Tryouts will be necessary only if the number of registered players exceed 18.
- Registration is via BYBA web (see attached path for registration instructions). All players must register and pay fees prior to playing. Players must provide the coach with a copy of their birth certificate and BYBA medical release form.
- Registration fees: $425.00 for residents and $485 for non-residents…
- Players will receive a hat, jersey, and socks. Pants color will be determined by the coach.
- Registration fees also pays for insurance, equipment, balls, field & light fees, league fees, and umpires.
PCL LEAGUE INFORMATION:
- The schedule is not yet available. Tournaments may be added by the coach that would require additional per player fees.
- Participation in the regional tournament will be determined by coach/team direction.
- The league is governed by PCL rules, PONY rules, and Professional Baseball rules.
PCL GAME RULES OF INTEREST:
- COLT teams play 7 inning games. There is no time limit on games unless a second game with two different teams is scheduled to follow. Games are played until a winner is determined (yes-extra innings). DH is allowed for any player, re-entry is allowed for any starting player, once a pitcher is substituted for, the pitcher may not pitch again in that game, no courtesy runners allowed, avoid contact enforced, no jewelry, no throwing equipment, BBCOR -3 (high school standard) bats allowed.
- PITCHING RULES: Pitching 4 or more innings in one day require 2 full days rest. Cannot pitch more than 7 innings in one day. Cannot pitch more than 10 innings in one calendar week. Coaches are required to keep a pitching log.