Take the time and listen to this ⚾️💯pic.twitter.com/aAQ5V6rGZS
— Baseball King™ (@BasebaIlKing) March 13, 2018
Last Sunday, the 12U Cooperstown team held their 1st annual skills clinic geared toward teaching 7-9 year old BYBA players the fundamental skills of baseball and to have fun doing it. The clinic was organized, marketed, and run entirely by the 12U players as a means of raising funds toward their trip to Cooperstown, NY (home of the Baseball Hall of Fame) later this summer when they play against 103 teams from across the country. 61 kids attended the clinic, which played to rave reviews from parents and kids alike, and included 8 skills stations, a hot dog lunch, and a finale game of ”pickle” to round out a beautiful day on the ballfield. Thank you to everyone involved for their support of the Cooperstown team – wish these Boys of Summer good luck in NY next time you see them!
Mules Registration info:
$425 for Burlingame residents.
$485 for non residents.
Players: Will Bordin, Holden Glavin, Griffin Reese, Aiden Alfers, Dominic Damico, Ryley Leininger, Dylan Philibosian, Tyler Lachance, Noah Tano, Jason Higashi, Eric Gee, and Lukas Habelt
Goetz Brothers had a fire last week. They have supported the BYBA league and community for over two decades. PLEASE make an effort to purchase your baseball gear from them this year while they get back on their feet. Yes, they are open!
Phone: (650) 366-4082
Monday – Friday : 9AM – 6PM
Saturday : 9AM – 5:30PM
Closed on Sunday
Note: You can now register a new player online and email proof of age (JPG, PDF, scanned copy, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org*protected email*
To register for 2018 season, please click here.
*****To use Little League’s official Age Calculator Click below*****
PROJECTED PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
- Team Meeting – 9/1; First Practice 9/6; First Game 9/9: Game schedule TBD
- Program Ends Thanksgiving Week.
- All activities (games) will be at WASHINGTON PARK MAIN – unless advised otherwise
RULES FOR ELIGIBLE PLAYERS:
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
- The BYBA fall ball program is not affiliated with BHS. Most of the fall ball coaching staff will be from the BHS varsity baseball staff, however it’s still not a part of the BHS sports program. (NOTE: We encourage all students to play multiple sports in high school. High school sports programs take priority over fall baseball. If your athlete plans on playing a fall sport at BHS, we would recommend not play BYBA fall ball. There are too many conflicts, and we would not want a player to get hurt during fall ball and not be able to finish their commitment to the BHS team. Not playing fall ball will NOT hurt anyone’s chances of making the BHS baseball teams).
- Two teams will be established, varsity & junior varsity. The coach determines placement.
- FEE’S ARE SET BY RESIDENCY: (Outside Burlingame residents pay a higher fee because of a new per player fee schedule that was established by the City of Burlingame Field User Policy).
- Registration fees: $375.00 for Burlingame residents and $435 for non-residents…
- Registration fees pays for insurance, equipment, balls, fields, lights, and umpires. Players will receive a hat and jersey. Pants color shall be gray, socks red – (provided by the player).
- Registration is via BYBA web <BYBA.US>. All players must register and pay fees prior to playing. Registration will close at the coach’s discretion.
- Practices will be every Wednesday and Thursday afternoons (@3:30-5:00)…
- Games will be on Saturday’s or Sunday’s (game schedule TBD). Last season we played 25 games.
- Tournaments may be added by the coach which may require additional per player fees.
- The league is governed by standard high school rules & Professional Baseball Rules.
1. Teams play 7 inning games. 2. There is no time limit on games. 3. Games are played until a winner is determined (yes-extra innings). 4. Avoid contact enforced, no jewelry, and no throwing equipment. 5. Only BBCOR -3 (high school standard) bats allowed. 6. This program emphasizes fundamental high school baseball. The coaches will try to get equal at bats/field time/cage time/individual instruction. Practice attendance will influence game playing time. 7. The coaches communicate directly to players. There is
Older posts Newer posts