8U/12U Registration Link – Here
10U/14U Registration Link – Here
2019 TOURNEY DATES:
- 8U and 12U… Tuesday 6/11 – Sunday 6/16 (week 1)
- 10U and 14U… Tuesday 6/18 – Sunday 6/23 (week 2)
Contacts: Any teams interested in participating should contact the League Director responsible for the appropriate age division:
- 14U: JP LaChance – email@example.com
- 12U: Chris Flores – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10U: John Sheehan & Collin Woo – email@example.com
- 8U: Matt Edling – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Tournament Questions: email@example.com
Please be prepared to submit your roster (link) and proof of insurance before the tournament to the relevant tournament director. In the event that we are over-subscribed, returning teams will get priority. Please note that the BYBA tournament is not intended for year-around “club” teams.
Bat Rules 8U-12U:
- USA Approved bats only
- Wooden Bats OK
14U Bat Rules:
- Any bats that meet CIF baseball bat standards (see www.cifstate.org) which are BBCOR approved. The BBCOR stamp must be affixed to the bat. This category must follow a -3 weight to length ratio as described in the BBCOR approved baseball bats list.
- Any “all aluminum” alloy baseball bats are allowed (regardless of weight to length ratio).
- Any wood bats allowed except for bamboo.
- Bats with a barrel larger than 2-5/8” and any composite bats that are not BBCOR -3 are not allowed (e.g., -10 Mako).
- Any USABat certified bats bearing the USABat licensing mark are allowed.
- 8U – Coach Pitch only
- 10U – NO Breaking Balls (e.g. Curveballs)
- change-ups are allowed
- 12U-14U – ALL Pitches allowed
Full Tournament Rules:
The documents are the 2019 rules. Please expect an update version of the 2019 rules soon with minor changes to come. Updates will be posted and a notification will be sent to the coaches via Tourney Machine. Please check back at least a week before the tournament for any changes.