2018 BURLINGAME TOURNEY DATES
8U and 12U…
Wednesday 6/13 – Sunday 6/17
10U and 14U…
Wednesday 6/20 – Sunday 6/24
Tourney schedule and scores below!
Click below for 2018 Tournament Rules:
Bat Rules 8U-12U:
- USA Approved bats only
- Wooden Bats OK
14U Bat Rules:
- Any bats that meet CIF baseball bat standards (see www.cifstate.org) which are BBCOR approved. The BBCOR stamp must be affixed to the bat. This category must follow a -3 weight to length ratio as described in the BBCOR approved baseball bats list.
- Any “all aluminum” alloy baseball bats are allowed (regardless of weight to length ratio).
- Any wood bats allowed except for bamboo.
- Bats with a barrel larger than 2-5/8” and any composite bats that are not BBCOR -3 are not allowed (e.g., -10 Mako).
- Any USABat certified bats bearing the USABat licensing mark are allowed.
- 8U-10U – NO off speed pitches (curveballs)
- 12U-14U – ALL Pitches allowed
****PLEASE RESPECT THESE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM****
2018 Burlingame tournament documents below:
Tournament Information and Registration Form
- Tournament Memo
- Roster Form
- Baseball Bat Policy
- Directions to Burlingame fields
- Menu at Phil’s Snack Shack
REGISTRATION: Any teams interested in participating should contact the BYBA Board Member responsible for the appropriate age division:
- 14U: Chris Flores firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12U: Dermot Larkin email@example.com
- 10U: Jeff Osberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8U: Kevin Flood email@example.com
In the event that we are over-subscribed, returning teams will get priority. Please note that the BYBA tournament is not intended for year-around “club” teams.
If you have specific questions regarding a particular division, please contact the appropriate Division Director below.
- The 14U will have one division with 8 teams. Chris Flores firstname.lastname@example.org the director of this tournament division.
- 12U will have two divisions with 8 teams in each. Dermot Larkin email@example.com is the director of this tournament division.
- 10U will have two divisions with 8 teams in each (A and B Divisions). Jeff OSBERG firstname.lastname@example.org the director of both divisions.
- 8U will have one division with 16 teams. Kevin Flood email@example.com the director of this tournament division.